Real Estate Development Consulting
Add Our Expertise to Your Project and Ensure Profitability
Penny wise, pound foolish. This old adage describes too many real estate developers. Whether you are working on your first real estate development or your 50th, having an experienced real estate development consultant on your side will add significant value to your project. Our guidance will keep you from making the common mistakes that will be detrimental to your investment as well as open up new opportunities for profit. We have experience in most forms of real estate developments including residential and commercial. Contact us today to learn more about how HM Capital will add value to your project.
We will help you determine an opportunity and develop a profitable real estate project on a raw piece of land. This includes the project initial review, budget and scope analysis, and preconstruction services all the way through completed construction.
Pre-packaged Infill Development
While using pre-packaged plans for single family and duplex home developments may seem like a no brainer, construction overruns, bad financing terms, and mismanagement will quickly sink a project. Our expertise and know-how protects you against the unforeseen issues.
There are always many hidden and potentially expensive challenges when executing an adaptive reuse development. Our extensive experience with these types of projects and comprehensive developer knowledge will ensure yours goes as smoothly as possible.
Our team at HM Capital will add significant value to your project. Ensure profitability for your real estate development and talk to us today.
What Makes a Successful Real Estate Project?We’ve assembled a helpful whitepaper that divulges important metrics we look for in a successful project and explains common development mistakes and how to avoid them. Please read through it and contact us with any questions.
Real Estate Development Consulting Services
Project Initial Review
• Budget analysis
• Project scope review
• Floor plan(s)
• Financing assessment
• Sell-side analysis
• Comps and neighborhood analysis
• Price match service for budget line items
• Budget, pro forma and return estimates
• Architecture consultation, selection and review
• Attendance in architectural design meetings
• Design selections and review
• Bank or Private Financing selection and review
• Contractor selection and review
• Attempt to obtain and review a minimum of three (3) full contractor bids
• Builders risk and general liability insurance consultation, review and selection
• Budget tracking
• Lien waiver tracking
• Bi-monthly job walkthrough with owner and contractor
• Change order reviews
• Raising capital
• Real estate listing, reservation or sales contracts or negotiation
• Execution of all documents with 3rd party investors, buyers or sellers
• Communication with external investors
• Construction or project management
• All warranty work on construction
The Effects of Coronavirus on Denver Commercial Real Estate
The Effects of Coronavirus on Denver Commercial Real Estate Commercial real estate in Denver will never be the same after the coronavirus pandemic. The pandemic has slowed down construction, changed the way we work, with most office workers now working remotely, and changed the way we shop, with online orders